What do you think?

We finally decided on a name for our baby. Her name will be Bridgette Rhae-Lyn. I don't want to ask our family because anything we like they always down grade it. Thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like it!
    It is beautiful, original, and personal. How many people are going to use her middle name anyway? If no one likes it, the phooey on them. You can wait until she is born before telling your family. They will be so overcome with joy and love at seeing her that they won't care much about how you fancied up her name.

By the way, my daughter named my granddaughter Fae-Lee Suzanne Naomi. I think it will be difficult for her when she is in school, but she has an opportunity to shorten her first name to a nickname if she doesn't want to be called Fae-Lee. I thought 2 middle names was silly, but who really uses them? She is so beautiful and such a delight - the name suits her perfectly. We could care less what other people think.

Blessings to you, your family, and daughter-to-be. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:06 AM on May. 24, 2009

• It's ok. I don't like Rhae-lyn with the -
    Anonymous

• i agree i dont lie the "-" and i like Rhealyn Bridgetter better JMO but congrats on the girl and congrats on picking the name i know it was soooo hard to pick my sons name... i mean it is the name there stuck with forever!
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 9:44 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I think that Rhae with the h is awkward; I would go with Ray or Rae

Answer by rkoloms at 9:45 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I don't like it. It doesn't flow or sound pretty.
    Anonymous

• I REALLY like that name =) Oh, and ignore the family, lol, no one in my family likes any of the names I pick out either.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:47 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Rhae'Lyn or Rhae'lyn looks better I think
    Anonymous

• How is that pronounced?
    Rylin?
    Reelin?
    Anonymous