THIS IS NOT AM I PREGNANT. SO NO RUDE COMMENTS

my last period only lasted 2 1/2 days and only used one pad a day usually its 7-10 days and i have to change a pad every hour. my last period was 5-11-09 i have been having really bad cramps as bad as the back labor i had with my son 6 months ago. i have a sticky sour smelling odor down there im not on birth control if that matters. and hubby uses condoms so no im not pregnant. whats wrong with me???

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 9:46 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you've take then pregnancy test and it's not positive, you may be having gall bladder issues. Does the pain come after eating something fatty? I had to have mine out when my daughter was around 4 months old. It began hurting really badly if I ate something greasy or fattening (first time it bothered me, I only threw up- after a new year's party with a bunch of junk food), second time after a bbq- again with the junk food, 3rd time, a chicken sammie from mickey d's and I went to the ER.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:49 PM on May. 23, 2009

• why ask in 2 places? condoms arent 100% id take a test just to be sure
    Anonymous

• It sounds like infection to me and if you are in this much pain i would go to the ER right away. I hope you feel better. GL
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:56 PM on May. 23, 2009

• See a doc. You need a professional diagnosis. There may be an infection of some kind here.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:46 PM on May. 23, 2009