what do you think of..

a pregnant 20 year old dating a well-educated 40 old man with a good job? He has a great head on his shoulders and he's a great guy.........im just wondering how others feel about it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• oh yeah....he isnt the babys dad either
    Anonymous

• Age doesn't matter. I know a couple who are 20 years apart and live a very happy life together.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 9:56 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Honestly, I think it would be good for said 20 yr old to be on her own more or less and take care of herself and prepare for baby, but could be friends with 40 yr old (no living with and sleeping with).
    Anonymous

• Personally I think its gross, I have nothnig against older men but even as a 25 year old I would never date someone older than maybe 35 or so, I just think it would be hard to find things we would have in common especially when it comes to life experiences KWIM
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 9:57 PM on May. 23, 2009

• i am 21 and SO is the father of my child, he is 31, age not a difference, maybe when you are in middle/high school it is but later on in life i found nobody cares as long as oyu have feelings/love the other person :)

tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 9:58 PM on May. 23, 2009

• As long as he isn't married, i would see the problem. Even if he isn't the dad, and she isn't duping him into believeing that she isn't pregnant, there would be no issues to raise any eyebrows. My husband is 15 years older than me, and has a six year old son from another relationship. Age is a number, and there is no accounting for who the heart will love.
    samanthaevans

Answer by samanthaevans at 9:58 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Age matters. This being said, I'm 19 and dating a 35 year old....I know age matters because when I was younger, I let older guys walk all over me. I was too young to see past what they told me. I might still be to young. I take that back, I am too young. But, we are both at a time in our lives where we want to be in a relationship. We're not looking for marriage right now. Or more kids. We just enjoy being with each other. But age does matter. A 16 year old shouldn't be with a 25 year old. That girl does not know what she wants in life.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 10:15 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I could never be with a 40 year old at 20 b/c when I'm 30, he'll be 50 or when I'm 40 he'll be 60 lol
    Anonymous

• You are both adults. I believe that love between adults knows no bounds. It does not matter what others think. I just want you to remember that someday if you are still together, you will be 40 and he will be 60. It'll be a different ballgame, then.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 10:23 PM on May. 23, 2009

• personally, i think he is only there to have a young girl on his arm...
    Anonymous