Has anyone's husband ever requested that they have sex with someone else?

Mine has. And I have done it before. He would require me to report to him. I think he has caught on that I am no longer interested.

evelyngayle

Asked by evelyngayle at 10:29 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I Think it is normal in some relationships. I do not, however, think it is gross or disgusting. Choosing to have an open relationship or swing is a personal choice and it needs to involve both the people in the relationship and you both obvoisly have to be into it. My hubby and I discussed this as an option, but decided where we are in our life would stop us from doing it (young children, wanting more kids, etc) but we are both interested in Women as well. Is your hubby just wanting you to have sex with someone else or is he participating too?
    SummerHolloway

Answer by SummerHolloway at 2:22 PM on May. 25, 2009

• whaaaaatttt???? LMAO. No, can't say my husband is like that. Perhaps your husband is having sex with someone else as well, and wants you to too so he doesn't feel guilty?
    Anonymous

• Weird and Wrong

My husband doesn't want to share me.
    Anonymous

• No but I have heard of guys saying this, i once heard that a man wanted his gf to be blind folded and have sex with with one of his friends...sometimes htey get off by this, to me it is weird but to some people it is completely fine, like swingers :) i wouldnt do it, but thats just me :)
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 10:37 PM on May. 23, 2009

• that is soooo wrong! no way has he ever nor will he ever and I would NEVER think of it!!! I love my husband toio much to ever do that he he loves me and would NEVER chare me!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:37 PM on May. 23, 2009

• wouldnt be with him if he did
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 10:40 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Why don't you get a divorce if you both are unhappy or call a marriage counselor
    Anonymous

• No, and he never would.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:51 PM on May. 23, 2009

• wow, I can't believe you actually did it.... that's kinda crazy. My b/f would never want me to have sex with anyone else. It's weird that he would suggest it.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:58 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Nope and if he did I would cut his member off.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:10 PM on May. 23, 2009