How do you get grown kids out of the house. My husband will never make them leave

Any suggestions, ideas, etc to make them WANT to leave. DH will have them living here for forever if they want to (they are his boys; we have a baby together). No chores, no jobs, no school and they are 24 and 26 years old. They party all night and sleep all day; and wake our baby each night. What can I do, other than voodoo, to get them OUT! I'm wanting some sneaky tactics here, cause I've tried all other reasonable forms of talking, discussing, pleading, begging, etc. etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• At the very least, make sure you are not doing ANYTHING for them. Don't cook, clean, do laundry or anything that would make their lives easier.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 11:15 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Pack your chit and the baby and go stay at a friends or family members house to show him that you are serious.

Anonymous

• Tell them they have 2 months to get a job, find an apt and move out! if they dont pack there crap and show them the door, I was on my own since 16 and had my son at 22 ... that is 2 old to be at hoime
    Anonymous

• I think I remember other posts from you. Man I was hoping you'd solved the problem since then. I don't recommend divorce really but there's no easy solution. Your man obviously doesn't want to make them grow up and move on in life and that's so sad because someday he won't be here to support them and then what's going to happen?
    You need to think of your baby... it's just not good for a little one to be woke up all thru the night... what's going to happen when they have to start school?
    Your hubby should consider the only child in that house and do something about the adults acting like teenagers.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:56 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Stop enabling them, even if you have to lie to your hubs and make him think that supporting them still is becoming too much of a financial burden, then slide in there how you think if they could at least get a job and help out with some expenses

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 11:14 PM on May. 23, 2009