Airplane Ride

I'm taking my 4 mo old on two planes in a week. Wondering about the ear popping thing. I have a drs appt tuesday anything I should ask him? Any tips? One plane ride is for 3 .5 hrs, any suggestions for playtime?

Christina2135

Asked by Christina2135 at 10:42 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Pacifier, breast feeding, bottle feeding, anything that makes baby swollow....Especially descending, coming down, I believe, but it is best to have baby suckle on something during take-off and landing, both.....Has to do with change in air pressure.........Even though the cabin is pressurized.......
    MomAgainAgain

Answer by MomAgainAgain at 10:56 PM on May. 23, 2009

• If baby takes a pacifier I highly recomend that. DD was too excited to nurse on decent and take off and she did not take artificial nipples. Take some soft books, rattles, that sort of thing. I flew with AA and they are so nice. Not sure about other airlines but AA lets you take your carry on, a personal item (took a portable DVD player/tv), a diaper bag, a stroller, and a carseat. I gate checked the stroller and carseat.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:19 PM on May. 23, 2009