Could i still be pregnant?

Im 6 days late and neg tests and all i have is vag discharge and sore breats and have been feeling more tired .. Has anything happend to you like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 6 days late and negative test might mean you conceived shortly before your period was due and your body hasn't got the necessary amount of hgc to show on a test. Also possible is you are not pregnant, but worrying or stressing over it is delaying your period. Call and schedule a blood test, or wait a week and try again. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:57 PM on May. 23, 2009

• u could be or you could just be late, i didnt test poss till 2 months
    Anonymous

• Unfortunately, PMS symptoms and signs of pregnancy can be very similar. Our cycle can change without warning, causing your AF to visit later than normal. Stress can also cause this. Your OB can order a blood test, which can give you a more difinitive answer. Call after the weekend and ask if you can get a blood test.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:58 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I agree get a blood test. Periods can be so misleading.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 10:59 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I agree, there is no knowing for sure yet......... You will know soon!!!!!!!!! I once thought I was pregnant when I was late and I felt I had symptoms, but then came my period and I was not preggers after all.....Also, many women miscarry so early they think it is just a late period, when in fact they just lost a very early pregnancy...........
    MomAgainAgain

Answer by MomAgainAgain at 10:59 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Thanks soo much for your answers i was going crazy.. but i will indeed call my ob on monday cause ill be a week late..
    Anonymous

• I would give it a week. I have been two weeks late for my period before and I am normally very regular.
    abs0726

Answer by abs0726 at 11:17 PM on May. 23, 2009

• when I was TTC my daughter my cycles somehow went from 28 to 42 days and I swore every month that I was pregnant because I was so late. I tested a few times the first few months and then I gave up testing because I learned my cycles had become longer. But with my son, I tested at 5 days late, 7 days late, 10 days late and FINALLY got a BFP at 12 days late. Yes, you could still be pregnant but you could also just have a longer than normal cycle. If you arent doing anything that would compromise a babys health (smoking, drinking, drugs) then an OB appt IMO isnt fully necessary just yet. Give it another few days and test again.
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:42 PM on May. 23, 2009