Can anyone else NOT stand Marie Osmond?

I cannot stand her! Her and her brother are ALWAYS together... in a weird way.

Can anyone else NOT stand her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, she's foul. The twosome was very 60's and now it's not okay! They are grownups with kids!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:06 PM on May. 23, 2009

• The better question would be, "Is there anyone who can stand Marie Osmond?"

Anonymous

• She is such a phony. Pollyana my b--. She got divorced. Boozed it up. Took all kinds of pills.She left her family at times. She says she is the original Octomom. Yes, that attitude fits perfectly. Weird........and phony....
    Anonymous

• I can't stand either one of them.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:10 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Nope, She's awesome! Her brother is a little weird though...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:21 PM on May. 23, 2009

• I have no clue what they are up to in their lives now, but when I was a young girl I used to love watching the Donny & Marie Show all the time.
    I probably wouldn't be interested in watching them sing together now, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:46 AM on May. 24, 2009

• She's a little bit country......he a little bit rock and roll! LOL

I still cannot fathom at how popular Donny was while living in the UK a few years ago!!! I mean, yes he has an awesome voice, but he is singing the same old standards like Seal and Michael Bolton does!

He needs some great original music. I know he had had one years ago I thought was a great song after David Cassidy had one come out.

But she has a bit of personality, laughs at her self, NOW........and I hope she has gotten help for the issues she has had in the past.

I would not care to see them sing in Vegas....but I'm glad they had their shows in Branson, MO with Alan, Wayne, Merrill, Jay, Donny...Marie AND Jimmy.......I thought that was great they all got together.

I saw them in concert back in the 1970's in my hometown...I would not pay again though.

Not into country, and I don't much rock and roll like I used to! LOL
    Mystik-Skye

Answer by Mystik-Skye at 3:23 PM on May. 24, 2009