BuGz!How do i get rid of them?

I keep my house very clean. As a matter of fact i am a clean freak. We eat no where else but the kitchen and I have ants that are not in my kitchen? If anyone knows someway to get rid of them without something that could harm my four month old please help!!

nursinghannah

Asked by nursinghannah at 11:20 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• have an exterminator come out every 3 months to spray the perimeter of your home. ants don't show up because it's dirty. i think they are looking for water or something.
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 11:32 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Terro is a great product - very effective. We use the Liquid Ant Killer.

http://www.terro.com/products.php?product=liquid_ant_killer

LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:34 PM on May. 23, 2009

• www.gardensalive.com has non toxic products for plants and pests. Have tried spraying white vinegar where the ants gather? If they are just the teeny little ants, this should get rid of them.Orange oil will also get rid of ants; I have some in a spray (I buy it at Trader Joes) that I use as an air freshener; you can also buy a safe product called orange guard; soaking orange peel in water may be a DIY method, but I have never tried it.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:12 AM on May. 24, 2009