He's sick and won't sleep!!

My 11 month old wakes up every 1/2 hour literally crying really bad. I'm a little worried. He seems to run a fever that won't go down and no doctors office is going to be open until Tuesday. I'm really worried about him. He won't eat, he throws everything up, and he seems to have a cough/sore throat. What should I do to at least help him sleep?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 11:36 PM on May. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Something my dad did when I was a baby. He'd lounge back in a chair, with his feet up so his knees would be bent. My head would be up on his knees and I'd hold onto his hands. He says this did the trick every time when I was sick as a baby.

Hope the little guy feels better soon!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:42 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Poor baby I hate it when they are sick. My baby was throwing up yesterday and when we called the doctor they said there was a stomach bug going around.

What they told me to do was give him pedialite and stay off formula for 24 hrs. He just turned 12 months on May 16th so they are close in age.

If it gets worse you can always take him to the ER also so you don't have to wait for your doctor.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:55 PM on May. 23, 2009

• My baby will be one on June 3rd. :-D
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:56 PM on May. 23, 2009

• awww so they are close in age : )
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:08 AM on May. 24, 2009