I need to take a break!

I woke up at 9:30 with so much energy I just knew I had to do something about my house. I am the worse housekeeper! I tackeld the kitchen and it is 9pm here and I still have to wash ALL of the stuff I threw in the sink and my feet hurt! Luckily, Alex went swimming at my brothers MILs house and won't be back til very late but I don't want to wake up in the morning and feel unaccomplished! Blah, What did you accomplish today?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:12 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I accomplished working today.

Gigi I just had a question get 400 answers and the last 200 were anons fighting with each other, then an anon posted a question about my question!!!

Do you want to open chat?
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:16 AM on May. 24, 2009

• BTW, I could kick myself in the A$$ for not cleaning more often, I found some pretty gross stuff!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:12 AM on May. 24, 2009

• For the first time in weeks I managed to get out of bed and completely dressed before noon! LMBO Keep in mind I have a 3 month old and a 2 yr old=)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Sure Viola!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:18 AM on May. 24, 2009