I'm lonely

Anyone know where I can find a good man??????????????????

mommy1572905

Asked by mommy1572905 at 12:17 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• you and me both!! It's depressing...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on May. 24, 2009

• church!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:22 AM on May. 24, 2009

• You can have mine!!!! He would be a great guy and a good Dad for someone else.

By the way I'm looking for someone new also. I have encouraged my husband that i have been seperated from but still living in the same house with to look also. We are in the same house only for our kids and working on seperate places.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I'm convinced there aren't any left...
    JustPeachy678

Answer by JustPeachy678 at 12:42 AM on May. 24, 2009

• finding a good man is like nailing jelly to a tree; impossible! lol
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 12:52 AM on May. 24, 2009

• better of getting a dog. At least he would be faithful and would lick your face!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:09 AM on May. 24, 2009

• oh boo everyone! There are good men to be had. Wouldn't we all flip if guys were saying you can't find a good woman anywhere? I bet there's a great single's group in your area. You can try going to meetup.com and search your zipcode to see. I discovered that website a while ago, and every place I've lived, there's been a singles group- and they had lots of younger people and fun activities. And if not, why not create one! I created a moms group and its pretty fun. It would certainly get guys attention if you were the group organizer and you wouldn't be lonley even if you didn't meet someone.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:38 AM on May. 24, 2009