how do i bring it up?

ok.. so i had a misscarriage last year around dec.. and its been bad.. i WANT A BABY!! damn it.. i want to have an ewborn i want baby clothes i want lil things and i want a baby..........but finaically were not ready for one. emotionally were semi-their. uhhg what should i do?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 12:34 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• TALK to your husband/SO. Spend some time penciling it all out., There's really very little you NEED for a baby...there's a lot of nifty stuff you CAN get but very little you NEED to get. Feeding is free if you breastfeed...again, things you CAN get but don't need...you were born with the necessary equipment. A car seat is the one piece of equipment you MUST have...most everything else is optional. Yeah, even a crib....co-sleeping is also free!

One thing you do need to check on is your insurance coverage. Can you afford prenatal care? How about the cost of delivery?

Run the numbers. It may help.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:41 AM on May. 24, 2009

• its just that i dont know he thinks were not ready for another baby but i want a baby SOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD.. uhhg i have issues i know.. i mean i love having two yr old but i want him to have a sis or bro! but i dont know! :(
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:29 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Don't do it!!! I have seen your past questiosn on here and you are NOT ready. Babysit a baby, don't have another yet
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on May. 24, 2009

• wow thanks.. just what i needed.. umm.. were in a new state where i dont knowanyone.. so tough one.. and i talked to him bout it and he said not now.. maybe later.. uhhg.. :(
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:48 AM on May. 24, 2009

• If your husbands not ready then you just have to wait, sorry but you have to respect his wishes because you will just end up having a baby that he wasnt ready for or maybe never even wanted. By the way why do you think hes not ready for another baby? Does he do most of the work with the baby or is it 50/50. Maybe he doesnt think he can handle another baby rigtht now cause it is hard in the beggining.
    Anonymous

• I understand how you feel. I have baby fever too. Financially we would be very tight if we had another one. Remember there are things out there to help families, WIC, food stamps, welfare, you can get food for a good price thru angelfoodministries.com and pick them up locally. My hubby doesn't want another one yet either, but i feel like it is more my choice because I am the one who takes care of the baby 95% of the time, he feeds him occasionally if i ask, sometimes changes a diaper, and sometimes plays with him, everything else is on me.
    Anonymous