Sex after baby-- (TMI?)

I have a gross stomach that makes me very very insecure. How can I feel good about it? I'm a single mom of a 7 month old and my stomach is still flabby and disgusting. It looks like a zebra from all the stretch marks. I have over 30. and my stomach feels like dough.
Someday I will have sex again.
How will I feel good about having sex when my stomach looks like this and I'm so self conscious???
I do not feel sexy- AT ALL. maybe with my clothes on i'm not that bad :) but when i talk to a guy that's cute I immediately think of my stomach and completely loose interest. PLUS I just pushed a baby out of me so I'm pretty sure that my gina isn't what it used to be... you know what I mean? I'm so depressed right now.... and lonely. and i can't do anything about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Know what? A man who's worth your time doesn't look at your tummy and doesn't give a damn about your looks.

Start doing some exercising and check out weight watchers, FOR YOURSELF. When you feel good about you, a man who's worth your time will come along. And again...he won't care what you look like. He'll care what's going on INSIDE you.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:48 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I know how you feel too! I look the same on my belly it looks like I got attacked by a wild cat!! :( I don't feel as good as before, but you know what? Those marks are from my beautiful baby girl and I am proud of her so I shouldnt worry and neither should you! A man who loves you for you wont care about how you look! :)
    MoMosMommy439

Answer by MoMosMommy439 at 2:06 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Get some sexy lingerie with a corset. The corset will cover up your tummy and shape it. The lingerie is sexy, spices things up and solves the belly problem.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 3:57 AM on May. 24, 2009

• You've said how you feel about yourself but what about your husband? He may just be the kind of person who doesn't care what you look like, you know. Learn how to do Kegels and work your core, do those things to make yourself feel better and talk with your husband about your feelings. His reassurance will make you feel better as well.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:46 AM on May. 24, 2009