sex after baby- TMI

I have a gross stomach that makes me very very insecure. How can I feel good about it? I'm a single mom of a 7 month old and my stomach is still flabby and disgusting. It looks like a zebra from all the stretch marks. I have over 30. and my stomach feels like dough.
Someday I will have sex again.
How will I feel good about having sex when my stomach looks like this and I'm so self conscious???
I do not feel sexy- AT ALL. maybe with my clothes on i'm not that bad :) but when i talk to a guy that's cute I immediately think of my stomach and completely loose interest. PLUS I just pushed a baby out of me so I'm pretty sure that my gina isn't what it used to be... you know what I mean? I'm so depressed right now.... and lonely. and i can't do anything about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• whoa! it's been 7 months.... your "gina" is ok. girl, you ARE a woman still..... it's ok. Give yourself some room, breathe.... a guy wants you. trust me. you are still sexy. work it. just think it. He wants you. he really does. just work it. you are sexy. you have what he wants. work it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Hon, have you been checked for postpartum depression? It can rear it ugly head any time during the first year.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 12:46 AM on May. 24, 2009

• BUY MEDERMA!!!
    BUY IT BUY IT BUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You will be so surprised.
    It is expensive and you put it on like 4 times a day and it feels gross but after a month or so of doing it religiously you will be thankful.
    I had stretch marks for years before I was pregnant from my big chest. & then I got pregnant and did not want any stretch marks so I started doing the Mederma & concentrated vitamin e oil and the vitamin e pill you take. Just do it. It works. Don't forget to put it everywhere if you need on your thighs and what not as well. I tell every single mom I know about this for stretch marks and I strongly believe you should use it.
    Plus you know what. You are still beautiful. And to your child you could not be more beautiful. My dear son is 3 years old and he just walks around telling everyone I am so beautiful so no worries mom you’re a tough woman and you should be proud of your self.
    jESS
    Jess_TheMom13

Answer by Jess_TheMom13 at 12:50 AM on May. 24, 2009