WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?

MY BIGGEST FEAR IS THAT WHEN THE WORLD ENDS AND JESUS COMES, I WONT BE READY AND I'LL BE LEFT BEHIND.

froghopper

Asked by froghopper at 9:04 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• If you believe that Jesus died for your salvation, you will be okay. We dont get saved by anything except God's Grace. So don't worry. :)

My biggest fear is that something tragic could happen to my daughter.
    sskyesmom

Answer by sskyesmom at 9:51 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• THATS ONE OF MY FEARS TO AND DIEING, SPIDERS AND LOSING LOVED ONES...
    melissa197829

Answer by melissa197829 at 9:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• My biggest is something happening to one of my kids or hubby.
    binder5

Answer by binder5 at 10:11 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• My biggest fear is fear itself. I have anxiety/panic disorder so I am always afraid that the fear will set in and I will panic =(
    New2WAHJ

Answer by New2WAHJ at 10:12 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I have been married 16 years, have hit my 40's and have two boys with ADHD and one with Aspergers...what is left to fear??? LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• my biggest is somthing happening to me or my children,i would hate to die so young and leave my young kids behind,or worst somthing happen to one of them and i have to live with out them the rest of my life.
    kimsboys

Answer by kimsboys at 1:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I am a single mom of a 14yr old boy. I have out of control diabetes, nerve damage and coronary artery disease. It sounds pretty bad, but I'm not in a wheelchair and still get around. If the weather is bad, I really hurt bad, but other than that, I'm ok. My biggest fear is not living to my full potential and also not being able to show my son how to do that. His dad is very involved in his life, so he's a big help to me, but there's some things I think a Mom would be best suited for. I just don't want him to confuse my health conditions with laziness. For the most part, he understands, but sometimes, I think he uses my health as an excuse for why HE can't do something. (I think he likes to make it seem like I need him to be there for me. lol)
    Marian

Answer by Marian at 9:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• My biggest fear as I get closer to 50 and my DH is nearly 55 would be losing him. We've been married 27 yrs on the 11th of July. Not having his unconditional (no matter how much I'm PMSing) love, companionship and laughter in my life daily would be devastating.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2008