i need some help!!

i just found out that i'm 18 weeks pregnant. this is my first baby and i'm scare to death something is going to go wrong cause i waited so late to go to a doctor. my baby's father is abusive and said that he would take me to court to fight for my baby. he doesn't work and still lives at home. i got a work and go to school. i'm scare that the judge will give him the baby because he's alot of family support were i don't have any support other then my friends. does anybody know what i can do about the situation other then moving so he can't find us.

Patricia1985

Asked by Patricia1985 at 1:24 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sweetie try not to stress on this too badly right now. It is more important for you to focus on having a healthy pregnancy and getting the prenatal care that you will need for the rest of your pregnancy:) I just went thru a child custody battle and although my ex husband (who lived in the home til my kids were 1 & 4) wasnt given any custody even though he wasnt working and I was working full time. Working and going to school actually looks REALLY good on you because you are doing the right thing to support your child:) Try not to stress too badly on this until after the baby is born
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:45 AM on May. 24, 2009