Im looking to buy a new baby carriage. I was wondering if any of you ladies can help me in determining what is the best carriage for my baby up until he is about 1 year and 1/2? I saw the new maclaren grand tour lx and fell in love with it ,but the price was well out of my range. Please someone help me im due in 4 months and i need to get it asap..boohoo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We absolutely loooove our Quinny Buzz....it is wonderful...has a shock suspension system that you can "uncollapse" it with one finger...it comes with a "toddler" seat and you use the maxi cosi car seat and it's all interchangeable...it is an awsome ride for the baby...so comfy...anyway, I don't know what your price range is but including the maxi cosi it comes out to somewhere around $750....good luck:)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:57 AM on May. 24, 2009

• For the first four months or so we just used our Graco car seat with a stroller attachment. Then we bought a Quinny buzz. It was nice and everything, but it's really big and not very convenient for getting in and out of the car and in and out of the house. So we bought a Maclaren volo and we love it. I wish we had skipped the expensive Quinny and had just gone straight to the Maclaren. We hardly use a stroller at all now though--we basically stopped using one when he was 18 months. He just walks everywhere with us.
    asyoulikeit

Answer by asyoulikeit at 10:35 AM on May. 24, 2009

• oops,...we have a Maclaren Triumph--not a Volo...
    asyoulikeit

Answer by asyoulikeit at 2:21 PM on May. 26, 2009