Is this normal???

Is it normal to see a beating (like a heartbeat) in your stomach that when you push on that particular place it moves to another? Meaning the area that I see the heartbeat beating I can push on it and it moves to another part of my stomach? Is that normal if your not pregnant?

I have been suspecting that I was prego again, but I have had a "period" every month, just very light... Then I swore I felt movement, like nudges kinda... IDK I think I am going crazy...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a test
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on May. 24, 2009

• if you have had a baby before it's not uncommon to feel "phantom kicks"- i.e. you feel like little kicks like when you were pregnant but you're not. they're just weird muscle spasms. i had them after i had my daughter and i've talked to other moms who have experienced them. my advice is to take a hpt to see if you really are pregnant or just having crazy muscle spasms.
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 2:21 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Take a home pregnancy test. You would have to be really far along to be feeling movement like that. . .I would think you would notice your stomach expanding. . . could be an ovarian cyst
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I can't take a test, they never work... I didn't get a positive reading with my 1st until I was almost 6 months along on prenatals and ultrdounds pic. to  prove it...  Even the Dr.'s kept telling me I wasn't until the FINALLY did an ultrasound viginally, then they discovered I was over 2 months along... And that was WITH insurance, I don't have insurance anymore...

I just want to know is it normal for that?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Get on medacaid
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on May. 24, 2009

• i feel ya. i am pregnant with my 3 rd child and i was almost 4 months before i even found out i had my monthly friend too. i started getting sick off everything and that is how i knew
    littlemoma520

Answer by littlemoma520 at 10:03 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I can't get on Medicaid b/c they said that my bf made too much off of UNEMPLOYMENT. And yes, even though I am a single mother they still include him b/c he lives here... Again is the heartbeat thing normal?? Can someone just answer me on that?!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on May. 24, 2009