There was blood?

When I used the bathroom (number 1 and 2) and I stood up and turned around to flush the water was pink, what could it be? ( I am 3 and a half months preg.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Spotting...not abnormal. If no cramps and light then it's nothing to worry about
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on May. 24, 2009

• possibly a hemmoroid too
    Anonymous

• you could just be spotting. i suggest putting using a liner or pad and seeing if it gets any worse. usually if the blood is dark in color it's old blood and isn't anything to worry about. but if it's bright in color it might indicate something MIGHT be wrong- but not always. if it gets any worse or you start getting cramps i'd call your ob/gyn right away or go to the er.
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 2:25 AM on May. 24, 2009