• In the Spotlight:

just curious about intercourse

ok ladies i am 34 weeks and i have been wanting intercourse with my hubby but i am kinda worried about it knocking me into early labor and also i know that the test for the group b thing is coming up he is clean and i know this but would intercourse interfear with the test???? sry if this is tmi

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 2:46 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am not sure about the whole test thing...but I know that intercourse could knock you into labor early, but I am pretty sure its usually only when the male ejaculates inside of you. The sperm is like a natural way of inducing labor :) Me and my husband tried, but it didn't work...lol..
    MoMosMommy439

Answer by MoMosMommy439 at 3:16 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Having sex will not effect the test. Yes having sex could set you into early labor but only if your swinging off the chandlers. Sperm helps soften your cervix. that is what my doctor told me. So if you want to have sex and don't want to have the baby early, just take it easy.(i know easier said than done. lol.) Also ask your doctor, don't worry about embarrassment they will see you on one of the most intimate days of your life, childbirth. Good luck...hugs

bix019

Answer by bix019 at 3:34 AM on May. 24, 2009