Why are you still awake?

I'm still awake cos I've finally got a decently clean house and some peace and quiet! Enjoying my cafemom time while watching Storm Stories on The Weather Channel. Exciting I know lol. Contemplating watching Twilight again, but the movie sucked so I think I'll just have fun on CM.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:22 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's 2:51AM here. I'm still awake because I just slept for six hours and can't fall back to sleep. My lovely little man is passed out in the swing behind me so I'm getting in some computer time while I have two free hands. Oh, and an energy drink is helping my "can't fall back to sleep" theory. But it's the only thing I could find to drink besides gross tasting tap water. Blech!
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 5:52 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I am awake cause it is morning time here in Germany.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:32 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Have you ever worked so hard that although you are tired, you can't sleep? Well that's me! I just want to veg out, answer questions, sleep in tomorrow and it helps that I have a 3 day w/e.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:32 AM on May. 24, 2009

• It's only 12:30 here. I am getting to bed in half an hour, have to get some sleep for church tomorrow.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:38 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Yeah 1241 here. I've gotta go to bed soon lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:41 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I work nights so I am used to being up late at night. It is my weekend off so I am chilling here
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:45 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I just haven't had a day of peace in a few days with the kids being out of school for a four day weekend and we've had parties over here for the last 2 nighs and another one coming up tomorrow lol! So I'm reluctant to leave the peace and go to bed.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:47 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Yeah my son is camping with my parents and my hubby is fast asleep so I am relazing too
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:49 AM on May. 24, 2009

• i'm awake because i just got home from going out to the club. Yay me!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:32 AM on May. 24, 2009

• instead of my meds making me tired, they are making it hard to sleep :(
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 4:43 AM on May. 24, 2009