I have to go to bed in 45 minutes but I just wanted to know....

Do you think it is possible for moms to stop calling other moms "ugly" or telling them to "go get their hair done/cut". I think it is so sad to see a mom raising their kids to be so judgemental and mean spirited. I don't spend my money to get my hair, nails and feet done. I am just self sufficient. I am not in style like most people are but to be called ugly for having a certain style or not being like everyone else is sad. Can moms not judge other moms by looks?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:53 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have seen alot of posts by you Gigi and I have to say that if i ever met you in person I would want you as my friend. I almost always agree with averything you say. I havent seen you profile pic, all i see is the leaf, but I agree with the other girls, you prob look great, and you shouldnt let a couple stupid anons make you feel bad about yourself.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:56 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Lol I like this question Gigi. I agree with you. Can't judge someone by their looks. People need to be judged by their character if they are judged at all.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:58 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Gigi there is always going to be an asshole that insults others just to try to feel better about their own self. I missed the one about getting the hair done though. That usually means the one saying something like that is unhappy and misery loves company.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:59 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Well whoever it was earlier and just now made me feel a little sad. I try to stick up for myself and others when anons are making fun of them for no reason but I took it a little personally. I mean look at my pic and my hair and all. My son still loves me and I don't understand why an anon would ask why would Ronjwake put such an ugly pic of themsleves. I wonder what other moms think of me! I guess I shall go back to the frickin' Coffe cup or Fall leaf avatar.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:03 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Gigi don't let them bother you. I thought about putting an avatar of my ass on here but that isn't allowed so I let them see the next closest thing! hee hee
    I like your hair. Everyone has different taste and styles, if it works for you then ignore the idiots that say mean things. They are probably bald and just jealous that you have nice long hair :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:06 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Gigi ya can't take it personally. These anons are probably uglier than any of us that's why they're hiding. BTW you have got some awesome hair lol! I don't think you or ronjwake are ugly at all. But notice I don't have a pic of me for my avatar or on the site for that matter! Not that I'm ugly lol just a bit overweight!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:06 AM on May. 24, 2009

• April there is nothing wrong with having a little junk in your trunk. I would rather be curvy then to look like a zipper when I stand sideways!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:20 AM on May. 24, 2009

• HaHa I definitely have the junk in the trunk (among a few other places) but hubby is happy with it so its all good!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:23 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I don't like my hair and I have a big ol' butt. BUTT, I have a feeling this anon is gonna come after me because I am a member of the popular girls lunch table group and the group of mean anons were really picking on Violaswamps tonight and mentioning the group and so on. I have low self esteem as it is and I don't want anyone making fun of me.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:25 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Aww Gigi. You are a very nice looking woman from the pics I have seen of you, there is no reason for you to feel bad about yourself. I have yet to see a perfect person, unless they have had the surgery to look that way and I haven't even seen one of those on here!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:35 AM on May. 24, 2009