swollen ankles/feet

My ankles and feet are so swollen. I have a job where I stand all day plus the heat. We got an air conditioner so maybe that will help. Is there anything else I can do? I try and put my feet up and that helps the swelling go down. Is there anything I can wear at work while I have to stand all day, a certain type of show or sock? Anyways anyone's input would be great and thanks for reading. Only 2 more months to go Thank goodness!

sheenar

Asked by sheenar at 4:00 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OMG!!! When I was prego with my daughter years ago, I had these types of problems... but I didnt have a job where I was standing all the time! I feel bad for you girl!!! I do know that salt will only make you swell MORE!!! And the heat is HORRIBLE for swelling too!!! When you get off work get off your feet too! I was put on bed rest, because of Toxemia- NOT FUN!!! But my biggest advice is to cut salt out of your diet completely!!! It will help a ton!!! Good luck!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 7:23 AM on May. 24, 2009