Pregnant and allergy medicine...

Is it ok to take tylenol severe allergy when pregnant?

SKARISKARA

Asked by SKARISKARA at 4:14 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm pretty sure Tylenol is okay..severe allergy not too sure best to just call and ask the nurse over the phone! Women forget you can call your obgyn office whenever you wish and ask the silliest of questions lol I sure didnt know this until AFTER I had my son
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:01 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Yeah I know about Tylenol. LOL. Just not sure about Severe Allergy. I called my doctors office but it's closed on Sundays. Nothing is open, in Germany where I live, on Sundays. It's so frustrating sometimes. I tried calling my doctor with no luck either..... that is why I'm here asking you ladies. Cafemom is my last resort. LOL.
    SKARISKARA

Answer by SKARISKARA at 6:19 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I know you that you can take benadryl and that you can also take tylenol as well as tylenol cold and sinus, so I would guess that Tylenol Severe Allergy would be ok but I'd still check with my OB. I usually take children's Benadryl (I'm 35 wks)....if nothing else at least it helps me sleep at night
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I was allowed regular tylenol, or benadryl on all of my pregnancies.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:21 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I take it 2, Docs said it was fine....anything Tylenol based is safe
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 10:10 AM on May. 24, 2009