would you go back to someone after they planned to cheat on you?

Just curious how many would I just found out my suposed fiance had plans this weekend with one of his exes to have sex... How many of you would go back? would you leave? would you throw his stuff in the street? leave comments and let me know~!!

guera7304

Asked by guera7304 at 5:09 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• The question is why would you stay? If your smart you would get rid of him now and not cause your self hurt in the future. Thats pretty bad that you guys arent even married yet and he cant keep it in his pants, think about it. Sorry that you got with one of those idiots that doesnt have a heart. Leave him and that will be the best thing you ever did, trust me. gl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on May. 24, 2009

• i was stupid and took my stbx back. it's been a year since then. now, i'm waiting on my final hearing. see where it got me?
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 6:13 AM on May. 24, 2009

• When my husband was my fiancee, he did cheat, and yes I took him back and 6 years later I do not regret it.Shtuff happens and we went on. No one could ask for a better husband than what I have and I consider myself lucky.Everyone is different. Its what you will feel in your heart as to whether you should take him back
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on May. 24, 2009

• UMMM Hello he planned on cheating that means he thought about it and stil planned on doing it weather he actually did it or not..UGH I would not trust his ass! BUt you need to trust your instincts what are they tell you??? Oviously you have your doubts or you woldnt have asked. Good Luck it sucks!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 6:46 AM on May. 24, 2009

• How did you find out this information? Were you able to confirm it? If it's true, leave him. If he was PLANNING on cheating then eventually he will cheat. I assume since you're on cafemom that you have kids, think of them too. Do you want them to see their mom get cheated on and have to go through all that drama? Also, what if he brings home some nasty STD? He could put your health at risk, thereby putting your kids quality of life at risk because if he brought home the wrong STD you wouldn't be there to take care of them.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:23 AM on May. 24, 2009

• How many ex wives and girlfriends does he have ?? And since he has at least a few of them, he shouldn't have any trouble finding a place to sleep when you throw his sorry ass out.
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 8:24 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Guys do not think like women, maybe he planned this because he is getting cold feet. Guys feel that marraige is a really big thing, even if you love someone and want to be with them. Did he tell you about the situation or did you find out from someone else? If he told you than maybe he is trying to make it right! If you truly think he is sorry for what he did, and learned his lesson? Has he ever cheated before? Does he still have feelings for his ex? Before you forgive him and get married I think that he needs to be honest with his feelings and with you! ONLY you two can work things out and decide what is best!!!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:28 AM on May. 24, 2009

• He PLANNED it and got caught. You think he is going to change if you marry him? NOPE, not at all. Don't marry this man, leave or it will just cause more heartache later.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I would certainly have his stuff on the lawn when he got home!! I wouldnt' even speak to him again!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:00 AM on May. 24, 2009

• After having him plan it NO.

I actually went through something similar. My husband cheated with a friend of his, he knew her before he new me. He didn't plan on it happening it just did, he was staying at her place for the night because he had an interview in the area and she told him she was going to move out of state, he panicked with the thought that he wouldn't get to see her again and they did it. He regretted it immediately and got majorly depressed, it took him a month to work up to telling me.

I didn't scream or through a fit, I did cry. It took me a week to work through what i was feeling. ( I actually made a list of my questions then called him). I didn't kick him onto the couch, i didn't through him out. Even though he cheated i felt that if we were going to survive through it we needed to lean on each other through it. If i pushed him away it would not have helped. He did not get a kiss for 3 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on May. 24, 2009