DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND REALLY SCARED

I'VE BEEN BLEEDING FOR A MONTH AND 3 DAYS AND STILL COUNTING AND AM REALLY SCARED AND WORRIED...DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Health

• time to call you dr, dear. I did this once and eventually found out that i had a fibroid in my uterus. it also caused back pain. a fibroid is a non cancerous tumor
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 6:10 AM on May. 24, 2009

• After 8 days your should have called a doctor. Start boosting your iron by eating iron rich foods (beans, dark green veggies) with vitamin C rich foods; the C increases the absorption of the iron.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:26 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Go to the DR!!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 6:43 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Sounds like fibroids but you NEED to go to the doctor.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:44 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Get to your doctor. You've bled way too long. Do not wait to see if changing your diet does anything! Call the doctor! Changing your diet isn't going to do anything about the bleeding!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Fibroids get my vote too. I had them and bled 215 out of 365 days the year before they were removed. Eat iron rich foods until you get this resolved....meat (if you aren't vegetarian) and dark green veggies and beans.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Ya you need to call your doctor. Thats a long time to bleed and no reasons for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on May. 24, 2009