What is the earliest anyone has had their boy potty trained and I mean at what age have they actually used the potty some at least?

MoMMyto2971

Asked by MoMMyto2971 at 7:10 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• 15 months was the earliest I saw it in the daycare I worked at. At 1 year we started the potty training if they parents wanted us to and by 15 months they went over to the older room for potty trained kids.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:20 AM on May. 24, 2009

• around 15-18 mos for my oldest son
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 8:46 AM on May. 24, 2009

• My older brother who is now 34 was 19 mos. Thats what my mom said. Thats the earliest I have ever heard of a boy being potty trained and its not the norm. Hes the exception for sure. Hes also a genius. Usually its the older child too. Most second or third and even fourth children are not like this. You know that birth order thing. Anything is possible, but I just hate to see parents push kids because its either inconvenient for them or they want their kids to be doing something earlier than others children.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:13 AM on May. 24, 2009

• my son was about 16 months when he first peed in the potty, but then i got him a potty and he wouldnt go. he is almost 4 and is just now potty trained....hes going by him self and asks to go and so on.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 2:33 PM on May. 24, 2009

• My ds was potty trained by 10 months. I started working with him as soon as he was able to sit up on his own.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:21 AM on May. 25, 2009