how can I get my bathroom clean?

I need help for the toilet the tub and the scum on the wall. Please It never got that way before I dont know what happened' but its pretty bad.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 9:17 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Use Tilex for the tub, they have a variety of cleaners so you can pick which one is best....unfourtunatly, if it's building up then you'll have to scrub it no matter what cleaner you use. Also for the toilet Clorox came out with a new toilet bowl cleaner in a brownish red bottle that helps stop stains. I've been using the Clorox one once a week for a month now and it has really helped.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:21 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Also all the greenworks products work very well. They have everything you need to cleen the bathroom. I use it thur my whole house.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:53 AM on May. 24, 2009

• This is what we use for most cleaning (initially used as part of my daughter's 6th grade science fair project). It is cheap (my favorite) and non toxic.
    1/4 cup white vinegar
    3/4 cup warm tap water
    1 tablespoon baking soda
    10 drops of tea tree oil (antibacterial, antifungal, etc.)
    2 drops oil of lavender (optional) (antiseptic and smells nice)

For tough cleaning, I make a paste with salt, baking soda and vinegar.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:16 PM on May. 24, 2009

• just plain ole baking soda works for me. it is a mild abrasive so it does most of the scrubbing for you. You can use it dry on a dry or damp cloth. It shines up the faucets, too.
    lilacs.in.bloom

Answer by lilacs.in.bloom at 12:14 AM on May. 26, 2009