Are you a networking site snob?

Do you only follow your friends or certain bands on facebook, myspace, twitter, Here!?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 9:23 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like having a way to keep up with distant friends and family. I can post pictures, send emails and just stay in touch in general. I don't think that's snobby or stupid. I'm not sure exactly what you were asking- if I only talk to people online and not in person or if I don't keep up with friends who aren't on social sites? I certainly talk to people on facebook more because its easy and fast, but I certainly spend time with and talk to people who aren't.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 11:27 AM on May. 24, 2009

• None of the above i think that shit is a waste of engry not to mention time if i want to talk with an old friend i will call them or email them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I only friend people I know on facebook because I want to hear from my freinds and if there are too many updates on my facebook page it annoys me.

On twitter though I added all the suggestions I am trying to advertise myself so I want as many people following me as I can get.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 9:46 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I use Linkedin for professional networking. I use Facebook to keep in touch with friends all over the world. I also use Facebook to keep an eye on my teenager.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:03 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I have an account on Facebook, but rarely go there because of the lack of security. (pictures posted to be viewed by friends only can still be viewed by others through a loophole, pictures deleted are not actually deleted by Facebook for up to a month later and I don't like it being posted on "the wall" every little move I make on that site!)

I have a Myspace account which I use much more. (more secure and user friendly)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on May. 24, 2009

• No. I read what interests ME.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:20 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I support my "friends" here of course, but I like to read any and everything. You never know when you'll make a new friend!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:36 AM on May. 24, 2009

• It is not a matter of snobbery, but.... I ONLY CafeMom! My organization I volunteer for has me here (La Leche League CafeMom) and between that and the groups I own, moderate, and belong to.... my hands are full! I take my "job" as a full time wife and (stayhome/homeschool) mom seriously, and can only devote so much time to the computer a day. The main reason I can get in any time here at all is because I have a nursing infant, and get computertime when he is nursing-napping!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 11:01 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I rarely follow people, I make my own decisions on which groups I feel comfortable on and their usability. I do use FB, used to use Babyzone, and don't really bother with MySpace, but I loves' me CafeMom! :o)
    Annette4

Answer by Annette4 at 11:01 AM on May. 24, 2009

• No I don't care about any of them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on May. 24, 2009