leaking? tmi !!!

21 weeks pregnant, ill be 22 on thursday, and today my boob started leaking not both just my right one, its clear, looks kind of like water, whats going on?? isnt it to early for that?

mommy2be1308

Asked by mommy2be1308 at 9:45 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OMG, I just took a shower and realized my colostrum is in and I'm almost 34 weeks and FREAKING OUT! I was going to ask the same question. Last time nothing happened until after I had my baby.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:49 AM on May. 24, 2009

• it's normal ladies. get some breast pads to soak the leakage up if there's very much.
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 9:55 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I was 16 weeks when that kicked in. Very early. i freaked out at first. But its totally normal. It is colostrum and it probably won't be anything more then the occasional leak. Nothing ridiculous, like proper squirting or anything.

Just be prepared, if you arn't gonna be wearing a bra at any day you will get nice little wet stains at your nipples. They suck.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 10:05 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Well whatever you do don't google colostrum! I did after I posted on here and before anyone else answered,and I normally don't even look at wikipedia, but I this time and it said colostrum normal comes in one day before giving birth! I flipped the f*ck out and started crying! I called the nurse line though and she just kind of gave me a sympathetic laugh and said it's fine, just like these ladies. So I guess we're in the clear!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:09 AM on May. 24, 2009

• :( i'm 26 weeks and mine hasn't leaked yet
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:57 AM on May. 25, 2009