really bad night any ideas

yesterday i was having lower back pain and then last night i started haveing pains. they got to be 10 to 15 mins apart and hurt really bad the baby was still active. this lasted for about 3 hours and then i was able to go to sleep. i woke up 2 times hurting. i know it wasn't labor b/c they stoped. but idk what it was. this moring my lower back pain is even worse. i am sore from hurting so much last night and the baby isn't as active but it is still early for her to really get going. i am 38 weeks and 4 days with my 3rd child. anyone have any ideas what is going on>?????

littlemoma520

Asked by littlemoma520 at 9:56 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well as any mother will tell you, not every pregnancy is the same. Since they are all different your little one may be coming sooner than you think. 38 week is a good gestation to give birth. I would chalk it up to braxton hicks. I'm sorry you're not feeling well.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 10:05 AM on May. 24, 2009

• W/all ur back pain...it could be back labor 2. Hope u get some rest!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 11:14 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Either braxton hicks or early labor. It is normal to start and stop labor a few times before things get really serious the more babies you have. I did that with #3 too and went in for false labor a few times. I would finish packing your bags and last minute things, but then get some serious rest untill things get going again just in case.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on May. 24, 2009