Do you do any work on Sunday, or do you keep it reserved as the Sabbath?

My grandparents used to get so pissed when I had to work on Sundays.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 10:11 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i work on sundays. it's part of my job and if i weren't willing to do so, i would lose my job. i think God will forgive me for trying to feed my family.
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 10:22 AM on May. 24, 2009

• i am a SAHM .... i only do what absolutely NEEDS to be done otherwise i leave it for Monday. Sunday is the Lord's day!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 10:35 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I work every day, regardless of the day...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:53 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I do sometimes only if my hubby is working like today
    bottlegirl1

Answer by bottlegirl1 at 11:28 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I work everyday:)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:28 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I don't work outside the home :-)
    My husband works Sundays and is often asked to do overtime. I told him to work as much as he wants but he is to take one day off a week. Most the time it is Thursdays he takes off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy SIX day shalt thou labor...but the SEVENTH DAY belongs to the Lord....
    Look at a calendar and count. Sunday is 1, Monday is 2...SATURDAY IS THE SEVENTH DAY. This is not rocket science. Sure the calendars have been changed over the years, we do what we have to do, and work with what we have to work with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 24, 2009

• my husband has to every week oh and to the smart a$$ anoon he works saturday too
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:16 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I am off Saturday, Sunday and holidays but that is because I work in a doctor's office, not because of the Sabbath which is suppose to be Saturday.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 12:17 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Do you mean you should leave the dishes in the sink, not cook,do no laundry,etc. all day Sunday? LOL. Nahhhhh. Seriously....no work on the Sabbath?
    Anonymous