I need to get bathroom clean

How doI get built in scum built of f of shower wall, built in dirt grime off of toilet, and and tub bilt in dirt . You see Ive been away for 1 week and a half and as you see no one cleaned the bathroom.and it looks prettybad. please help.Thanks,,YUCK

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Home & Garden

• scrubbing bubbles & mean green
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Those scratcher pad work well,and simple green.

Answer by louise2 at 10:41 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Mr clean magic erasers work great 4 ur tub! Also, crown spray power works well 4 me. I spray the toilet & tub, go do somethin else 4 a few mins, come back & stuff wipes right off. GL!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 11:04 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Arm and hammer baking soda giant four-pound box on the box a picture of clothes use it to rid the bathroom of soap scum. It is reasonably priced and so affordable and simple to use to and for all house-cleaning jobs.I buy the stuff I put it in the fridge or freezer then I use it later when needed to do cleaning. Multi use product and after using it to keep fridge smelling nice it cleans the bathroom then ends up cleaning the towel I wash the bathroom floor with so it goes a long way .
    justmealone

Answer by justmealone at 11:35 AM on May. 24, 2009

• To make it quicker to scrub away the soap scum rather than using a small sponge go into a car care center and buy a giant sponge use it. After you scrub then rinse clean. You can clean the whole bathroom with Arm and Hammer baking soda to use it is pleasant because it has no bad smell as other products on the market do.You sprinkle baking soda scrub and wipe the floor. With a towel using feet instead of using hands and bending over is avoided on my part LOL if you are like me you do clean the floor that away LOL then you throw it the towel in the washer and that is also what the product is used for to clean clothes. What I do is I sprinkle the stuff around where I want it soak the sponge and then scrub then rinse and one two three everything is clean.
    justmealone

• This is what we use for most cleaning (initially used as part of my daughter's 6th grade science fair project). It is cheap (my favorite) and non toxic.
    1/4 cup white vinegar
    3/4 cup warm tap water
    1 tablespoon baking soda
    10 drops of tea tree oil (antibacterial, antifungal, etc.)
    2 drops oil of lavender (optional) (antiseptic and smells nice)

For tough cleaning, I make a paste with salt, baking soda and vinegar.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:15 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Kaboom works really great on old stains
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:59 AM on May. 25, 2009