How can a mother survive in time of economic crisis?

As a mother I need to help of my 4 children to be prosperous,successful,happy and contented in life ! I need to work to help my family in time of crisis?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on May. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• We do the best that we can. We budget. We sacrifice. We understand the difference between wants and needs and we teach them to our children as best we can.
    Your list of important attributes is very different from mine. Healthy is first, followed by kind; everything else flows from these..

Answer by rkoloms at 10:21 AM on May. 24, 2009

• You do what you have to do..If you have to work to help out with the finances. You just do it. If that's what you are talking about.

Answer by louise2 at 10:34 AM on May. 24, 2009

• To be honest, the economic crisis hasn't affected me. I've always been a frugal person, so there was no need to cut back when we found out we were in a recession.
    Anonymous