baby mamas..

does anyone have baby mama drama like your SO has other babby mamas you have to deal with? my bf has 2 other baby mamas n ones been harressing me for 2 yrs we just recently went to court for it shed steal my number out his phone everytime i changed it and would text and call me saying a ton of shit

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• she gets his phone because when he goes to his sons house to spend time with him she steals his phone when he isnt looking. ive told him to pay more attentiion to it and my feelings its stopped recently becuase of court
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Wow! I can't imagine what your life must be like. Do your kids get to spend time with their 1/2 siblings. Does your SO have any money left for your family after paying child support? Does he get to spend enough time will all of his kids. This just sounds like a really sad situation, and I hope that all of the kids are getting the love and support that they need.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:01 AM on May. 24, 2009

• How is she having access to his phone to get your number? I don't let anyone mess with my phone, and assume most people are that way. No way would one of my exes pick up my phone and start thumbing thru it, and then take the time to write the number down or anything like that.
    I think maybe your bf might have a little something something going on with her if she has enough time to be messing with his phone (maybe while he's sleeping or in the shower?)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:04 AM on May. 24, 2009

• he doesnt npay any child support except for mine thats still going thru court. and no his oldest daughter he barly sees and gives money here and there for her. i have his younngest who he sees regualrly but doesnt give me much money at all and then his sencond son he takes the best care for money clothes food all the time always with him ni shoudlnt of said he was my bf hes not. he doesnt take care of his daughters he alwys wanted boys and i think its horribel plus he cant afford all 3 anyways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on May. 24, 2009

• why is he letting her get to his phone personally I call bull shit on that one, but either way yeah I have to deal with my DFs crazy ex, but I dont think she has the balls to pull some crap like that
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:17 PM on May. 24, 2009