Autism Question?

There is a heated debate about moms blaming the vaccines ingredients for their children's Autism while other moms claim that these same moms are feeding their kids with junk food full of toxins, etc. This being the reason for cases of ADHD and/or Autism.

Now my question: Does anyone know if there is a difference when it comes to chemical poisoning: between getting toxins in your body through food ingested AND when getting toxins in your body through an injection?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I have 2 kids on the autism spectrum. I have been on both sides of the agrument and believe that both sides are educated. Both groups have itiots too, but there are MDs and researchers on the 'mercury poisoning causes autism' side. When my children were diagnosed, I did a lot of research. I ended up going to a DAN Dr. (Defeat Autism Now) and tried biomedical treatments on my then 4 year old daughter. I decided to delay vaccines and she did not received her boosters. We did blood work, hair test for toxins, and allergy tests. Her DAN Dr. prescribed Glutathion to help her detox. I changed to mostly organic and removed most toxins from our house. Three years later and she is much better. We have slowly reintroduced foods she was allergic to and are not as strict about toxins. Recently I gave her one booster shot and plan to give only one at a time, a couple of months apart. Her toxic burden is lower now.
    jthor

Answer by jthor at 6:35 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Those who are blaming ingested or injected things for Autsim and/or ADHD are uneducated, don't know how to read an actual study and have very little reading comprehension skills. There is NO causation at all.

As for your question, "toxins" injected or ingested...there is no difference to the body other than the way the toxins enter the body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I think that severity of intoxication is greater when injecting them than to swallowed them (the toxins). Just think of an addicted person when the case is bad is when the addicted injects drugs in hi/her body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I think that severity of intoxication is greater when injecting them than to swallo them (the toxins). Just think of an addicted person when the case is bad is when the addicted injects drugs in his/her body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Sorry I was trying to copy and paste:

"Just think of an addicted person when the case is bad is when the addicted injects drugs in his/her body"

How could you compare the case of an addict with adhd. Some people have no idea!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 24, 2009

• anon 11:11 "As for your question, "toxins" injected or ingested...there is no difference to the body other than the way the toxins enter the body."

Thank you OP

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Toxins are toxins... That being said, mothers who don't get their kids vaccinated may be doing their kids a disservice, or they may be protecting them from harm. Each family has to decide for themselves what they think is best. I vaccinated my children, but I'm certainly not going to call a mother who makes a different decision uneducated or lacking in comprehension skills. I think she is just like me, a mother who is doing what she believes to be best for her child.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:37 AM on May. 24, 2009

• The only difference by the way toxins enter the body is when they are injected, they enter the bloodstream almost immediately. When you eat them or consume them, it takes longer because the food as to be digested first. So in my opinion injecting toxins is worse because when toxins go through the disgestive process, they get much more diluted and some might even be filtered out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on May. 24, 2009

• injected, they enter the bloodstream almost immediately.

If they are injected into the bloodstream. Not all shots go into the blood stream
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on May. 24, 2009

Thank you so much your statement makes more sense to me. OP

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on May. 24, 2009