Come on People!

Ive been noticing that alot of woman dont know when its serious enough to go to a doctor. Hear ive been thinking all of my life that its common sense that no matter what the problem here are a few CRUTIAL things to know about your body and its well being. IF IT IS HOT TO THE TOUCH go to the doctor, IF ITS SWOLLEN FOR MORE THAN A WEEK go to the doctor, IF IT LASTS MORE THAN TWO WEEKS go to the doctor. I hope this will help woman who are asking people about problems they should have seen a doctor about weeks prior.

Amber-Skye

Asked by Amber-Skye at 11:10 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Health

• Truth!

But I think that some mom post questions just for awareness. The post has to be formulated as a question. They are just moms trying to help others. Perhaps they had the symptoms and thought that they were normal until it was almost too painful or too swollen so why not post something to help other moms realized there is a problem or maybe not.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I'm not trying to be rude but not all people do know those things, and it is their right to ask those questions on here because that is kind of what the site is for, to ask questions to other moms. Maybe it's common sense to you, but maybe it isn't something other women have experienced before. Like I said, please don't take that as rude, I'm just giving my opinion and I think it's okay if you get frustrated Just skip that kind of question if it bothers you that much, because it isn't going to stop.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:15 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Not everyone can afford a doctor.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:56 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I have to agree that not everyone can afford a doctor or health insurance. I would ask if any moms have had anything similar before going off the the "Charity" hospital to spend the day if not longer for something that I could possibly take care of!
    Anonymous