Were you ever eager to go see a movie that was a waste?

Not that I go see movies often, but I had to see this one.

Seems thatAngles & Demons (A&D) tried to make itself into a serious movie, but I couldn't give it any more seriousness than Men in Black with Will Smith. Reason why, A&D too many statues that pointed toward an antimatter bomb, sort of how the pizza joint worked in the Light of Zarthon in Men in Black. Oh yeah, one other thing, the Illuminati never existed in A&D. It was a rogue cardinal. Lame story.

Were you ever eager to go see a movie that was a waste? Don't you hate it when people refuse to tell you the end "to not spoil it"?

I love spoiler alerts. A great way to eliminate wasted time and movie expense. :-)

BlueSaphire

Asked by BlueSaphire at 11:23 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wanted to see Meet the Spartans soooooo bad! I was literally counting the days with my best friend until it came out...WELL it ended up being the stupidest freaking movie I've ever seen in my life. I wanted my money back when it was done. All the funny parts were literally in the previews they showed on tv and that was it! Never again will a see a movie like that.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:29 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Oh TOTALLY.

The Golden Compass was gay as hell. That director better not eff up New Moon. I will not be pleased.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:58 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I dont like people to spoil the movie for me but i would like them to tell me if i should wait to see it when its out on dvd so i dont spend the money to go see it when its not worth it.

I wasnt to happy with Twilight....I read all the books so i had much higher expitations for it. I thought they could have done much better with it. But i still want to see the next one because i want to know how they pull all of it off. But i wont go see it in theatres ill wait for it to be out on dvd.

Me and my DH dont go to the movies often we saw the new xmen movie on thursday and it wasnt as good as we thought it was going to be. But im glad that we went because it got me out of the hosue for a while lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:06 PM on May. 24, 2009

• yes..there have been many..but right now the one popping into my head is "the thingsi lost in the fire" or something along those lines..verrry disappointed
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:25 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I liked "meet the spartans." I thought it was funny. There have been some stupid movies that were disappointing. I can't really think of any right now.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:50 PM on May. 24, 2009