Is there a differance between Dreft and All brand Baby Detergent...besides price?

My sister has been using All Baby detergent and she says it works great. I'm sure it does but our babies aren't here yet and I want to know how it's going to affect my baby's skin.

I'm planning on doing some baby laudry today and I always used Dreft with my daughter but since All is a bit cheaper I was wondering if it was a good detergent.

Also...anyone know where I can get some coupons for them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I find the smell of Dreft very irritating and it seems to fade our clothes. I find that the Target brand is ok, but doesn't smell good. The baby detergent that I think smells best and does the best job of cleaning and caring for clothes is All Baby.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:44 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I LOVED All baby. The smell was SO much better than dreft. I don't think it matters.. With my first 2 children we were so incredibly broke we couldn't afford different laundry detergents, I used the same (and the cheapest!) on all or clothes and my kids were fine! 7 yrs later I got preg again, at the baby shower I got Dreft and All baby. Used both and greatly preferred Al. Bought it WAY longer than necessary b/c I loved the way it made his clothes smell!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:46 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I loved baby ALL as well! But I only used what was given to me. I never personally purchased a special brand because of baby. So alot of baby's stuff was washed in regular detergant first, worn and then washed in special soap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I like All but impossible to find where I live so I get the Target brand and it does great. I dont really like the smell of dreft.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:57 PM on May. 24, 2009