What should I do???

I got on the comupter this morning and when i started typing in a web address there were two porn sites in the memory. So i went to them and then got on his yahoo. He registered to one and said my brother did it. I went back to the email the site sent to activate his acount and the time and date match his day off while i was at a breakfast meeting for school. He lied to me and said he didn't do it. Now he is making up reasons why it happend. What should I do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on May. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• It depends on how you feel about porn and lying. Porn is NOT allowed in my house for many reasons and neither is lying.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 1:02 PM on May. 24, 2009

• First off, scan your computer for viruses/trojans/tracking cookies.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on May. 24, 2009

• He is probly embarrased that you found it, or he feels that you would go off the handle if you knew it was him. I came to terms along time ago that I don't have the drive that my hubby has and that him watching porn is actually a good thing for me because it means that he doesn't pester me for sex as often, and I know he's not out running around on me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on May. 24, 2009

• I think you should be mad at him for lying and confront him. Personally though porn is porn. as long as he can find a way to hide it so it doesnt pop up like delete his history then it shouldnt matter. hes a guy...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on May. 24, 2009

• Looking at porn is not a bad thing. Him hiding it from you and then lieing about is the problem. I would suggest sitting down with him and explaining just that. Tell him you're not mad he was looking at porn on the computer; you're mad because he kept it from you and then lied about it when you confronted him. Trust is a must have in marriage so how are you suppose to trust him if he isn't honest with you.
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 11:57 AM on May. 24, 2009

• The lying is the problem. Let him have his porn...
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 12:05 PM on May. 24, 2009

• He's embarassed. Men do their porn thing. But tell him if he's going to do stuff like that he needs to take it off the history so if your kids get on they don't accidentally go to those sites. About the lying, it's annoying that he lied to you, but he probably is just upset and embarassed about being called out on that kind of thing.

Or you can do what my best friend did....put a parent block on the computer and don't give him the password. lol! She cracks me up!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:09 PM on May. 24, 2009

• You're his SO not his mom a so let him have his porn and stop embarraissing him about it
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:15 PM on May. 24, 2009

• He's a grown man leave him alone. I'd be upset that he lied after you asked him about it. But did you ask accusingly or was is matter of fact. If you accused him of course he is going to lie. Tell him it's okay if he looks at porn but don't hide it from you.

twilite2000

Answer by twilite2000 at 12:38 PM on May. 24, 2009

• kick him in the balls ( that is what I did )
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 12:39 PM on May. 24, 2009