i just had my period a week ago now its back again?

i just quit using the bc patches and have been having unprotected sex, but i just had my period like a week ago and now more blood? my hips and back hurt too and really bad cramps, should i be worried? or can someone tell me whats going on?

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 12:38 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would say that it's your body getting used to being with out the hormones of the bc.
    Anonymous

• Have you called a dr? They will usually talk to you over the phone free.
    Anonymous

• It could be implantation bleeding. This occurs in some women and it would be around the right time. I would wait and see if you have your regular period and proceed to take a pregnancy test after that. You can also have some cramping related to the implantation process. I don't know your history but I would get it checked out if it continues.
    Mamainluvof4

Answer by Mamainluvof4 at 4:56 PM on May. 24, 2009

• how long does implantation bleeding last, cos my light bleedin lasted 3 days
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 7:17 PM on May. 27, 2009