is it normal during morning sickness for your vomit to be a yellowish color like bile

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could be puking up acid. Yes it is normal.
    Anonymous

• Totally normal!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 12:51 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Yep.
    susanna71

Answer by susanna71 at 12:53 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Yeah, it's normal. It's probably just stomach acid. Try keeping crackers by your bed and munch some as soon as you wake up.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:54 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I threw up that stuff every morning for 6 months with my first pregnancy. I was eating very little during the day & by the time morning would hit, I would have nothing in my stomach food wise so it was just that gross yellow stuff. If you are really concerned or it is large amounts, I would bring it up to your doc or midwife.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 1:05 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Yes thats normal it usualy happens when there is nothing in your stomach to throw up. But be careful because if when you go to the bathroom and your pee starts to be more of an orange color then you need to go in right away for dehydration. But that depends on how bad your morning sickness is. Just be aware of how hydrated you are.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:24 PM on May. 24, 2009