What do you put in your potato salad?

I was looking at the other momma's post about potato salad and Im thinking that everyone peels the potatos before cooking but thats nit the case. Its amazing how different people cook one thing. So what do you put in your potato salad? I put potatos, eggs, relish, mustard. mayo, pimentos, sugar, pepper, and bell peppers in my salad. Than I stick celery in the bowl for decoration.

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 12:50 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• jaw dropyou have never made Potato Salad????

chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:00 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I put may and musturd. Olives, onions, and celery. Then i put hard boiled eggs on the top and sprinkle it with paperika
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 12:52 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Mayo, onion, garlic and I garnish with paprika.  It's the only potato salad that me and my kids will eat.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:53 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I use potatos, eggs, red onion, celery, bacon, mustard, mayo, salt and pepper! Yumm, I think I just might have to make some!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 12:53 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Wow, when I was little I thought everybody cooked potato salad alike. This is so interesting.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:54 PM on May. 24, 2009

• potatoes, eggs, celery, pepper, onions. mustard, miracle whip, olives, relish,

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:55 PM on May. 24, 2009

• ive never made home made potato salad!!! But my husband and son made me some for Mothers Day and it was sooooooo gooooood. I like it with bacon in it!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 12:57 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Dh is the one that makes the potato salad. He puts in mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, granulated garlic, pickle juice, chopped up pickles, hard boiled eggs and paprika. He likes to put olives in it but I don't like olives. We compromise by putting in olive juice.  Sometimes he puts chopped up celery but not everytime.  It's pretty much the only potato salad I will eat.

sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:58 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Potatoes, mayo, celery, green onions, eggs, mix it up sprinkle seasoning salt on top for taste and color, along with pepper.
    LilStar9905

Answer by LilStar9905 at 12:59 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Chefjen! I was wondering when you was going to pop up.. ; }
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:01 PM on May. 24, 2009