please answer this question for me

okay i asked earlier about the bad night { i was having back pain and pains for about 3 hours last night then it stoped and i went to sleep. i woke up 2 times for haveing pain. the back pain hasn't stoped} well now i am starting to hurt put the pain isn't close together and my back still hurts. I have been cleaning a nd getting ready to finsh cleaning my house. last night she was active but to day she is active but no where near as much. is it just bh agon or could this be the real thing. i haven't lost my plug yet though but i am haveing a lot of discharge some clear and some green. oh yeah i am 38 weeks and 4 days with my 3rd child

littlemoma520

Asked by littlemoma520 at 1:08 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like your slowly loosing your plug. Thats the green discharge. But with the back pain like that i would say its the real thing. I was having back pain like that at 31 wks and i was going into pre term labor. Call your doctor and ask them if they think you should go in. I would go in but call to see what they say. Good luck! =) Hope this helped.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:15 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I would say your body is gearing up for labor. Your probably in the early stages right now. Just finish your cleaning and relax. When it becomes unbarable go to labor and delivery.
    Anonymous