How does my stomach supposed to feel at 5 weeks.

13 and needs help ASAP!

Mother13

Asked by Mother13 at 1:09 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• BLOATED!! thats how i remember it anyway!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 1:11 PM on May. 24, 2009

• i really couldn't tell you with all 3 of my kids i didn't know i was preggo at 5 weeks sorry
    littlemoma520

Answer by littlemoma520 at 1:15 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I felt bloated. Kinda like i was going to start my period just without the cramps.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:21 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I hope that doesn't mean you are 13 and need help having no where else to turn to ask questions except to older women who are strangers online. At five weeks you shouldn't feel anything. It's closer to 16 weeks that most ppl feel something. If you feel something at five weeks it's probably gas or cramping. If it is cramping and you are 13 and you start....wear a condom from now on and if you were pressured into having sex then tell someone.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:24 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I just read her profile and she is 13!! That sounds crazy young to me but we arent hear to judge, right? What do you mean about what your stomache should feel like? Mine never felt like anything except tiny minor menstrual cramps. If you get really crampy, you might want to see a doctor to ensure you arent miscarrying. And JMO, at 13, I would set your profile to private
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:32 PM on May. 24, 2009

• she came on here for help not nobodies critizism at all we are here 2 support amd help notjudge keep ur comments 2 urself if itz not helpful
    aributterfly17

Answer by aributterfly17 at 2:59 PM on May. 24, 2009

• bloated maybe a bit gassy- besides that no real change- have u gone to ur first appt yet? if not schedule one asap and ask the dr if they can give u a pamphlet or something so u know what to expect and please tell ur mom and dad or any adult in ur life if u havent already- there are things that u will need to take care of and it would be very unhealthy for u to go through this pregnancy by urself hiding it from everyone- if u need someone to talk to please pm me and i will give u as much info as i can- good luck sweety
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 3:26 PM on May. 24, 2009