This is my first child and I know a lot of people are different but any ideas on what I should expect I am 7 weeks pregnant???

krystalc89

Asked by krystalc89 at 1:54 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This is my first also and im 33 wks now. For me i had morning sickness all day and was hospitalised because i got dehydrated. I didnt start to show till i was about 6 months. My boobs hurt till about 4 months then my nipples started to burn because i was getting ready to lactate. And after 2 weeks of them burning they started to leak. My feet have started to swell about 2 wks ago and i have bad back pain so i sit in the tub every night. I started to feel him kick when i was around 19 wks =) I cant remember much else it all went by so fast lol. Oh and on a funny note shaving your legs will become a skill. If my SO saw what i looked like when i was doing it he would die from laughing. I end up laying down in the tub with my legs all up in the air kinda like when a cat is cleaning himself lol. Its kinda funny. Congrats on your pregnancy. And ask all the questions you have i have got alot of help from the women on here. =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:03 PM on May. 24, 2009

• You totally need get the "what to expect when expecting" book. Ecspecially with this being your first. That book was so helpful, and i swear it was exactly what was going on in my pregnancy!! So you need to get it!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 1:57 PM on May. 24, 2009

• There is a lot of things to expect in pregnancy and birth, i'm pregnant with my first too, but i've had a lot of experiance. I'm 4 months pregnant today, and so much stuff has happened with my body. Your gonna feel things you've never felt before, stomich pains, you may get heartburn, morning sickness. But it's all worth it in the end. Send me a messege for more.
    Good luck sweety, and everyone is here for you at cafemom.
    Cassie14

Answer by Cassie14 at 1:57 PM on May. 24, 2009