Which would you try? (weight loss)

Jenny Craig - Valerie Bertinelli she looks great!!!

Nutusystem_ Marie Osmond she looks great also, but does not want to show off her body. Not to mention all what she has been through. (her fainting on stage, getting an allergic reaction from shellfish and so on not just her health but her life in general) My thoughts what are yours.

I wouldn't mind trying Jenny Craig only bc Valerie looks wonderful and I hear you can order food from Jenny Craig that is premade I guess. What do you ladies think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• If I had the money then Jenny Craig. Good luck
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:34 PM on May. 24, 2009

• I've tried Weight Watchers and had success with it.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 2:41 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Jenny Craig? Have you seen how big Kirstie Allie is now? 230 pounds!
    When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, start walking; at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html .Feel free to ask me any questions

Answer by rkoloms at 3:02 PM on May. 24, 2009

• www.sparkspeople.com its a great website to set you for an all around healthy lifestyle and it's free. They have meal planning, you can log all food that you eat and the excersize you get it's great
    Anonymous