Do you know what the name of this book is?

from what i can remember, its about a drama class taking a trip to an island to study the play Macbeth that they are planning to perform. while there weird things start happening. There is a big deal abut 'loons' in the book too. I THINK the word loon is actually in the title but I can't find it online at all.....

ANY ideas??

this would be an older book too , I read it at LEAST 15 years ago and I want to say they told me it was around 10 years old then...i could be wrong on that but hey I'm trying here :-)

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!

abbey4

Asked by abbey4 at 2:33 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• Is there a movie that you actually may be thinking of? I seem to remember jane fonda, and two other actors I cannot for the life of me recall....
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 10:20 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Well, I don't think I've got your personal answer, but I did figure out an answer to one of my own questions. Thank you for the answer you gave me anyhow...TTFN n good luck with yours! Is it "On Golden Pond" by any chance? That is all I could think of with loons in it...
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 12:00 AM on May. 25, 2009

• No not Golden Pond.... and not a movie..that I know of anyway, I read it in Jr high and High schools, i loved to read those sort of books so I remember it was deff a book...But thank you for picking your rain for me :-)!!!!
    abbey4

Answer by abbey4 at 9:40 AM on May. 25, 2009