What would u do if ur Hubby hides smoking from family?

My hubby races home after every family function, cause he needs a smoke. I told him hes going to kill us one day. He wont tell his Mom & family he smokes. they think he quit 10 yrs. ago, but he tried and couldnt do it. His Mon brags about him quiting. He is always in our basment smoking when she call, and recently started chewing tabacco, and 2 yrs, ago cigars- so its gone from bad to worse. He is so mean when he getts home from vsiting them, cause he needs nicotine, and like I said he speeds home. We went on a bus trip and he couldnt smoke and was very rude untill the bus stopped and he could grab a quick one. Im tired covering his butt- when they ask me why he is always in the basement, and we r going to have a car accident 1 day. Help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on May. 24, 2009 in Health

• next time I that he does this and is rude, I would just let loose on him. I would tell him that your sick and tired of him being mean to you all the time because he wants a smoke, but is to afraid to tell his family that he does smoke. Then I would say, Im done! Im not going to take it no more! either you tell them or I will! I don't like lieing to your family and hiding things from them and you should have never expected me to do so! Thats what I would do. but to each his own.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:43 PM on May. 24, 2009

• He is a grown ass man. If he wants to smoke or chew tobacco that is his choice. Stop treating him like a baby.
    Anonymous

• anon. did you even read the entire question? she is not by any means treating him like a baby. She is however tired of being mistreated because he is acting like a baby and is not wanting to tell his family he smokes and to treat her with respect when he doesn't have a smoke!

He is a grown ass man. If he wants to smoke or chew tobacco that is his choice. Stop treating him like a baby
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:29 PM on May. 24, 2009

• Get him a prescription for Chantix?

Answer by rkoloms at 3:55 PM on May. 24, 2009